Signing-up to Goplan is a trivial process. All you have to do is visit our plans page over at goplanapp.com, and proceed by signing-up from there. Below is a simple step-by-step guide.
- Visit our plans page and choose the plan that's right for you. Keep in mind there's a 30 day trial period, meaning you can create an account you think you might use, and only pay for it 30 days later if you're happy with the service.
- You'll be taken to our sign-up page, where you should fill basic information about your account
- Company Name
- Company Alias - this is the URL your company will use on Goplan. An alias of "acme" would mean a company space at acme.goplanapp.com.
- The country where your company is located
About youincludes details for your own personal user account inside your new company space
- Your name
- Your alias - this is a short nickname used throughout Goplan. A typical user alias might be something like fred or johndoe
- Your email
- Password and confirmation
- Your timezone - so we can show you dates and times in your local time
- Selected plan - the plan you selected on the plans page is selected for you
- Promotional code, if you happen to have one
- Agree with Terms
When you click the
Create my Account button, Goplan prepares your company space at the URL you've chosen, creates your user account, emails you sign-up details and takes you straight to your new dashboard where you can start managing projects. The first thing you should learn how to do is to add more people or create a project.